A Quick View of THE RANCH Covenants:
- Ranch or Split Level: At least 1400 sq. ft. above-ground
- Two Story: At least 1000 sq. ft. on main level, 1600 sq. ft. above ground.
- Minimum 3-stall attached garage
- 20% brick or stone on front of homes and outbuildings.
- Setbacks: 40’ front, 30′ rear and 15’ side yards.
- Driveways may be concrete, asphalt or Class V gravel.
- Outbuildings allowed up to 1200 sq ft, must match home in style/structure/finish materials
- No chain link or wire fences unless screened from view.
- Architectural Review Committee approval of all building and site plans required
- This is just a quick overview – click on the covenants tab for a full copy of the covenants.
THE RANCH Amenities include:
- Located 5 Miles North of 71st Avenue on Hwy 83 – Bismarck, ND
- Average Lot Size: ¾ acre (150’ wide x 200’ deep)
- Abundant Green Space, Walking Trails and Natural Open Areas
- All roads paved (county-maintained)
- Natural Gas by Montana Dakota Utilities
- Phone, TV, High Speed Internet by Bek and MidContinent
- Bismarck School District – Sunrise, Simle, Legacy
- Rural Water provided by South Central Regional Water
- Full Private Sewer System managed by South Central Regional Water
- Green space maintenance fee — $240 annually
- NO SPECIALS and Taxes are lower out in the County
Private Sewer System Managed by South Central Regional Water:
Water User Membership Fee: $2000 Hook-Up Fee: $2184
Monthly Water Fee: $34 for the first 500 gallons, then $7.50 per 1000 gal.
Sewer User Membership Fee: $2000
Monthly Sewer Fee: $45
*Fees and rates subject to change.
Contact South Central Regional Water District for current rates.
*Above information is from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. Buyer should verify all information to buyer’s own satisfaction. All information is subject to change without notice.
For lot sale information contact:
4T Ranch Developers, Inc.
The Ranch is located 5 miles north of 71st Avenue on Hwy 83 north of Bismarck