A Quick View of THE RANCH Covenants:
- Ranch or Split Level: At least 1400 sq. ft. above-ground
- Two Story: At least 1000 sq. ft. on main level, 1600 sq. ft. above ground.
- Minimum 3-stall attached garage
- 20% brick or stone on front of homes and outbuildings.
- Setbacks: 40’ front, 30′ rear and 15’ side yards.
- Driveways may be concrete, asphalt or Class V gravel.
- Outbuildings allowed up to 1200 sq ft, must match home in style/structure/finish materials
- No chain link or wire fences unless screened from view.
- Architectural Review Committee approval of all building and site plans required
- This is just a quick overview – click on the covenants tab for a full copy of the covenants.
THE RANCH Amenities include:
- Located 5 Miles North of 71st Avenue on Hwy 83 – Bismarck, ND
- Average Lot Size: ¾ acre (150’ wide x 200’ deep)
- Abundant Green Space, Walking Trails and Natural Open Areas
- All roads paved (county-maintained)
- Natural Gas by Montana Dakota Utilities
- Phone, TV, High Speed Internet by Bek and MidContinent
- Bismarck School District – Sunrise, Simle, Legacy
- Rural Water provided by South Central Regional Water
- Full Private Sewer System managed by South Central Regional Water
- Green space maintenance fee — $240 annually
- NO SPECIALS and Taxes are lower out in the County
Private Sewer System Managed by South Central Regional Water:
Water User Membership Fee: $2000 Hook-Up Fee: $2184
Monthly Water Fee: $34 for the first 500 gallons, then $7.50 per 1000 gal.
Sewer User Membership Fee: $2000
Monthly Sewer Fee: $45
*Fees and rates subject to change.
Contact South Central Regional Water District for current rates.
*Above information is from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. Buyer should verify all information to buyer’s own satisfaction. All information is subject to change without notice.